800+ Enterprise Customer Experiences Worldwide
You can browse our main references here
- Over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the industry.
- Endless R&D studies by adapting to the developing technology.
- 800+ corporate customer experience across Turkey.
- Solutions to meet all your needs, from monitoring single-location environments to monitoring multi-location locations in a dispersed structure.
- Products with easy installation and use.
- Possibility of service 24/7 support with our expert friends.
- 96% customer satisfaction certified by IPSOS, an independent research organization.
BS 6000 Serisi
Flexibility That Can Expand With Your Growth
It offers a rack type structure that can be expanded according to the size and type of sensors to be positioned, depending on the Size of the Environment. It provides an optimum solution especially for environments where sensor data needs to be monitored from multiple points.See Details
Ground Notr Voltage
AC Redunduncy Power
Air Quality Sensors
Factory Reset etc.
The Big Need of Small Environments
It offers rack mount, desktop and wall mount supported solutions for small environments such as cabinets and electrical panels. Practical and economical solution with POE connection for critical environments.See Details
Factory Reset etc.
Cabinet Access Management
It provides remote monitoring / management of cabinet doors with its rack mounted control unit.See Details
Factory Reset etc.
Biometric Access Module
Optionally, the list of people who switch is instantly notified to authorized persons via e-mail and sms. You can track the door open/closed status. You can get access / pass reports by selecting a date range on the software.See Details
Motion Detect IP Camera
It enables the recording and archiving of the movements in the environment or the pictures of the intruders and informing the authorities with pictures via e-mail.See Details
12 Port Dry Contact Input and Relay Module
With its dry contact inputs and relay outputs, it enables air conditioning devices such as cooling, heating and ventilation to be managed by defining various scenarios and to monitor their instantaneous status.See Details
Smart Central SMS & Call Module
- Common gateway for all locations on the same network
- Notification in case of power cuts with built-in 6 hours battery/battery support
- Sensaway software communication over Ethernet (IP)
- Ability to be managed over the web
- Send notification in case of sabotage or when Sensaway Software is not working
- Sending sms and calling to unlimited number of users
- LED indicators showing instant situations:
Power | Gsm | Sensaway | Ethernet
Standard Central SMS and Call Module
In case the sensor parameters in the environment go out of the threshold values that you have determined, it notifies the authorized persons by sms and call.
Since it communicates directly with Sensaway software, it provides management and cost advantages in multi-location structures with a single device, single sim card.See Details
Audible and Visual Warning Module (Siren)
In the event that any environmental parameter of the environment takes a value outside the defined normal value range, it informs the authorities visually/audioly by means of a siren and light. It can be positioned at the desired distance. Thanks to this feature, it can be extended out of the room or to the rooms where security personnel are present, with cat-6 cable.
Thanks to the battery on it, it continues to work in case of power failure.See Details
Climate Control Unit
In case the current air conditioner you are using fails or the system room cannot be cooled within the defined ranges, it ensures that the spare air conditioner you have reserved is activated and operated, and the backup air conditioner is deactivated again when the system room temperature falls within the defined range.
It is recommended for air conditioners with Split and Autorestart feature.See Details
Air Conditioning Control & Aging Unit
It enables 2 separate air conditioners to be operated sequentially, 12 hours a day. In the event that an air conditioner that must operate during the operating time interval fails or the system room cannot be cooled within the defined intervals, it also activates the backup air conditioner, enabling both air conditioners to be operated together and deactivating the backup air conditioner again when the system room temperature falls within the defined range.See Details